This is my disclosure policy in accordance with the FTC’s Endorsement Guides.
Truth-in-advertising is important for you and for me.
It’s important for you to evaluate any connection I have to a product or company before clicking on a link or an advertisement for that company or its product. It’s important for me so I don’t get into legal trouble.
Here’s what you should know about me and how I (try to) monetize this blog:
- I am able to provide free content by participating in certain affiliate programs, whereby I receive a commission for purchases made through affiliate links or advertisements.
- Google pays me to host targeted AdSense advertisements on my website.
- Many of the links in my blog posts relating to a product or service are affiliate links or advertisements. (Regardless, I will have a standard disclosure in the text of the blog post.)
- I participate in the following affiliate programs:
- Amazon Associates
- Share A Sale
- Mabels Labels
- Checks Unlimited
- 1&1 website services
- I adhere to a very strict level of ethics and do not promote products that I believe are scams or companies that engage in misleading advertising.
- If I write a sponsored or featured post about a product, it will be based on my personal experience and will be unbiased.
- I will also let you know what, if anything, I received in exchange for writing a review of the product.
- Please feel free to let me know if you have a bad experience with one of the companies with which I am affiliated. I would be glad to take your feedback to them to try and improve your experience (and keep you as a loyal follower)!
Thank you for taking the time to read this disclosure policy.